Should I do name card + logo + menu for $200?

What are those I just woke up in the morning and saw all this things haha thanks guys for advice and tips.
Actually, my client thinks that even $200 is too expensive. The guy said that he looked for many designers, and they all demanded higher prices, and he expects me less price because i'm a student, not a 'pro'.
He said that he tried many designer but they all demanded $200+ but those are too expensive to him.

But Thanks for all the advice. I really appreciate them. I will definitely charge more since those tasks requires my artistic & Photoshop skills..

http://sta.sh/22fn30nsttvi

These are my logos I designed for the client. I offered 3 versions, so he can pick one. haha
crits are always welcome.

What are those I just woke up in the morning and saw all this things haha thanks guys for advice and tips.
Actually, my client thinks that even $200 is too expensive. The guy said that he looked for many designers, and they all demanded higher prices, and he expects me less price because i'm a student, not a 'pro'.
He said that he tried many designer but they all demanded $200+ but those are too expensive to him.

But Thanks for all the advice. I really appreciate them. I will definitely charge more since those tasks requires my artistic & Photoshop skills..

http://sta.sh/22fn30nsttvi

These are my logos I designed for the client. I offered 3 versions, so he can pick one. haha
crits are always welcome.

Plus, I offered 3 designs, and he wants to take 2 of them. (I told him that you gotta pick 1 when he and I discussed about the price and stuff)
Shouldn't he use only 1 of them?

Plus, I offered 3 designs, and he wants to take 2 of them. (I told him that you gotta pick 1 when he and I discussed about the price and stuff)
Shouldn't he use only 1 of them?

Buy one logo. Get a second logo half price!

You agreed to design him one, you designed three, and now he wants two (why would he need two logos?). Stick with the original plan and charge him extra for the second one. He may argue that "you've already done it" and "it didn't take long" but it's about the value it has to him. Stick to your guns, you have nothing to lose by retaining the additional versions and if he wants them he'll have to pay.

Back