Should I create a font using this style?

• Now
  • You're just
  • Taking the
  • :p
When are we going to see this new font then Reece? :)

Thanks for your replies, I took your advice and have been looking at some circular fonts and finding what I like best about them. Started working on some sketches in some spare time as I am very busy at the moment will post when done and see what you all think

Thanks

• I don’t want to see the font
  • I’m not being sarcastic
  • However I was just busting chops before
  • So I’ve painted myself into a corner
  • And now I must stubbornly maintain
  • That you creating that font
  • Would result in the onset of the apocalypse
  • Or something…

Clearly Recce, you have mistaken humorous banter for something else.
What is unclear however, is why you would see this as an excuse to author this personal attack.
Perhaps you should follow your own advice?

There is a lot of humorous banter on this forum Reece, I certainly don't believe wac was intending to be offensive! So when do we get to see this font?

Reece, dude, relax. You will rarely meet a designer that is totally serious all the time. You're getting offended by things that you shouldn't be offended by. Chill. :)

Reece, to be fair, if there was more content on this thread then it would have probably remained around the intended subject. You created this on the 13th of June, it's now the 23rd. There was clearly a lot of interest in you creating a font, but nothing happened. Perhaps if you were to just get on with it, you would have had some better input.
As for a more mature community... well it sounds to me like you want a community with no sense of emotion, let alone humour. You quite simply aren't going to find it, because professionals understand how to get on with the majority of people instead of giving up and looking elsewhere!
Hope you stick around any way, if not, Baldurs has provided an excellent resource for you to check out. :)

Looking forward to the font!
Off topic: This whole page....
tumblr_lnwltqhA7R1qzj7lm.png

Back