• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shop design

xhelbelx

Hi guys,

I am just currently starting my own company in Lecistershire and I am looking for someone to help me create the perfect look for my shop. I have found these guys Mynt Design they have done some impressive work for big brands, but think the company might be too expensive for a small company like me. Just wondering if anyone can recommend any other companies that give the same sort of quality of work.

Thanks

antastic

Hey.
If you post this in the Design Project Tenders & Requests forum you will get a reply. Have you tried google'ing graphic designer Lecistershire?

Also have a look at local sign makers aswell they normally have a great inhouse design team + are experts at knowing what looks good for shop fronts interior graphics etc and normally they cost a lot less than working with a professional studio. Studios are great to work with once you have a budget that allows them to work with a bit of freedom.

let me know if you need more help.