shocking adventures of Timmy and Eggs

desxerre

Hey everyone, im new here and i personally joined this forum to get to know about other designers and get some comment on my work. I've recently started this new series called Shocking Adventures of Timmy and Eggs. They are made entirely with 3Ds Max and Vray render. Please let me know what you think of it. I would truly appreciate some feedbacks. :clap:

Snoop Around

i dont have much knowledge on animating it yet so currently im just doing it like a photographic story...it saves time too but animating it will be a part of this project maybe like a mini bonus once i learn how to do it. thanks for the support ^^

great stuff, really good read. Go for the big one, a comic of them! And as Wac said would be great to see it as an animation, nice original style.

will definitely get into the animating part once i figure it out. glad you liked it though. i'll be updating it on a weekly basis. a big comic of them would be taken into consideration. i think it's a great idea. cheers ^^

The characters are brilliant! The whole rendering looks very realistic and, as has been said, would be absolutely awesome if you could turn it in to an animation of some sort.

Thanks guys . Yeah I'm working on another episode now animating it would be part of my plan soon so stay tuned for that . Thanks for the support

Back