Setting up a template in Word...

bonsdes

Afternoon all,

So, I'm doing a corporate identity and the client wants to print letterheads via Word docs from their own laser printer. I want to set up a master Word doc (Word for Mac 2011)
with page 01 that has the full letterhead design (saved as .png) and page 02 etc etc with a continuation design. In the past I've just done a single A4 with letterhead design
put in as a'watermark'. Can't do that if you want a second page with different design!! I'm a technical f*wit and am about to throw the mac out the window! Any suggestions??

Other strange thing. I decided to use a Google font family so that the web people can use the same font to keep things all looking the same, however, the font is loaded up and
works in illustrator but isn't showing in Word, I've emptied caches, re-started, re-loaded and it still won't show….double frustrating grrrrr…….. you'd think it was Monday.

Please put me out of my misery!!

Ta!

Add a section break after the first page. You can then have the letterhead as a header on the first page and no header on the second and subsequent pages.

Or depending on the version of word you are using when you add the header there may be a 'Different First Page' option

Have you downloaded and installed the Google font in Word?

Thanks. Done everything with the font and still not showing…might have to look at an alternative, not the end of the world. As for the letterhead/continuation, found that same answer before but it causes issues if used certain ways, another solution found but appears to relate to a diff version of Word…driven me to drink it has….

Back