[Service] Designer looking for commissions -brand logos, businesscards etc.

Marmets

Greetings dear visitor,

First off, I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Marmets and I am a designer - logos, business cards, gift cards etc. I am only 17 years old and I am working on my dreams daily. One of my dreams is becoming a freelance designer making living out of design. I am also working together with an organization.

I like what I am doing and I would like to make living out of it in the future. So every day is like a new adventure - you meet new people who would like to order design from you. I appreciate the people who come to me and ask if I can help them with design.

I am here to show you that I am a designer, too. If you need help with design, contact me and let's find out what you are looking for. I am mainly designing brand logos and lately I have got into branding.

Find my design from my official Instagram account -> https://www.instagram.com/marmets_design/
If you have any questions, ask them via email -> [email protected]

Thank you for your time,
Marmets Design
Giving up is not a solution, it is a mistake...

It's always nice to hear about young, skilled and ambitious people. I would suggest that you set up your own website, then you will look more professional in people's eyes. With your own website you will have your own domain and then you will also have the option to have a professional email address, for example [email protected]. Moreover, you should target local businesses. The best thing would be to visit them in person. The second option would be to call them. I think the barriers will be lower for you by doing things in this way.

Hey AlexC,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I had my own portfolio website but it didn't go that well as I thought at first. So I decided to finish my webhost. I really like your idea about email address. I am going to take a closer look today, how to get info emails and everything like that. Your last suggestion about local businesses was great, too! I have thought about it myself but I have to finish my business cards before I go for things like that.

I would like to thank you once more for your great feedback. Suggestions help me to improve, they help me to reach my dreams.

Kind regards,
Marmets Design
Giving up is not a solution, it is a mistake...

I'm sure that you will be able to design yourself catchy business cards that will catch the attention of local businesses :) It's very obvious that you have passion for what you do and that's great. Every day you will move closer to your dreams.

If you are wondering why I have only few uploads on Instagram - I am updating my Instagram portfolio and trying to make it look more professional.
Stay tuned!

Marmets Design

I have seen your portfolio. I understand where you want to get. Quality is better than quantity. Also I like that you use mock ups. It gives a sense of how the logotype will look in different real life scenarios. Keep up the good work!

Hey again AlexC,

Thank you so much for your great words. Positivity helps me to move on and make my dreams come true.

Marmets Design

Back