SEO site feedback!

I can't understand anything on the site (wrong language) so can't really comment on whether the site is ok or not.

I would also guess pretty much the rest of the forum will have the same issue.

No there's no wrong language! It's Farsi (Persian) I meant feedback about theme and ...
If you want to read post you can use THIS LINK (but there might be some problems!)

par30web said:
No there's no wrong language!
You've got to remember this site is in the UK, where English is he primary language so from our perspective it's the wrong language :p

As to the site, it's ok, nothing overly fancy but like I said before, without knowing anything about the site we can't really comment on the look etc

a design is only any good if it's in the right context, without knowing what the context of site is it makes commenting on the design harder....

Hi Par30 web,
I don't get why the headings and logos in English and the text in Farsi?
Surely thats contradictory, espcially for a SEO site.

You've just split your main on page SEO ranking factors in half, meaning more than likely both will fail as a result. That goes against SEO not with it. :confused:

I also don't get the blue and brown bits on the slideshow, shouldn't the brown continue down?

Ho Jazajay,
This is not my site, the template is by me :D and the customer didn't said anything about SEOing! the template.
I don't see anything brown in site! Where are brown bits? Slide show? :-?

Aww then no worries. Just thought it was really odd. :)

Yeah on the slideshow just seems like I don't know something you know.

What does the client think?

Back