SEO link building primer

Jazajay

Lets give a basic primer in SEO and a bit of free advice.
Regardless to what most people tell you a link is not just a link there are so many factors in it.
Here is a few, not all the factors I mean please if your reading this it is probably because I linked to it because you are spamming the forum but hopefully enough to put you in the right direction.

1) Links from user generated content are seriously devalued to the point of even posting it is wasting your time.

2) It is further devalued if the page is unrelated.

3) It is devalued if it is from a forum or blog comment, I seriously wonder why.

4) If noindex is applied or a redirect to another page, TBH can't remember as I don't do spamming so only checked once and that was to inform another spammer that DF does both I think really can't be arsed to look and I would rather spend my time in giving an education lesson to someone spamming DF so it is pointless as it is overkilled on here, but hay.

5) Your time would be better spent getting a second job and hiring me. :)

DON'T SPAM FORUMS OR BLOG COMMENTS IT IS A WASTE OF TIME, GETS YOU NOTHING AND ENDS UP MAKING WHITE HAT TECHNIQUES TURN TO CRAP IN THE LONG RUN, SO STOP DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note this is for me, or anyone else who would like to, to link to spammers who post on DF.

If you would like to comment you can. :)

Jaz

Back