Senior Creative Web Designer / Front End Developer Required - Manchester

chrisbfinternet

We have a new role for a Senior Creative Web Designer / Front End Developer based from our new office in Manchester's Northern Quarter:
http://www.bfinternet.co.uk/manchester/

The Company
Big Fish Internet are a leading internet design and consultancy Company based in the village of Milnthorpe, Cumbria with a second office in Manchester. The Company has a long established reputation for offering custom made high quality web sites and services. Our focus is on delivering quality products to meet the client's needs, along with exceptional levels of customer service and support.

The Successful Candidate
The ideal candidate will have over 3 years commercial experience, demonstrate strong project management skills and creative ability, alongside the usual hand coded HTML & CSS skills. You will be a team player, able to manage your time efficiently and maintain client communication & relationships. Ideally you will have experience of leading an existing design team across multiple projects, demonstrating best practice methodologies.

The Reward
On offer is an attractive basic salary of £25,000+ (dependent on skills and experience) alongside our usual benefits package. This includes up to 28 days annual holiday (including all Bank Holidays and a Christmas/New Year closure period) and a fantastic working environment offering stability and forecasted growth. This position offers the opportunity to work with a diverse client base including industry leaders and high-street brands.

The Next Step
Please email Chris Ward (chris[at]bfinternet.co.uk) with your current C.V. and list any example URL's of work you have created. Alternatively if you fancy a quick chat about the vacancy before applying please call him on 0845 519 4727

http://www.bfinternet.co.uk/manchester/

I personally would struggle to work for a company (long term) that I would be ashamed to tell my friends / family about based on their own website design... just sayin'.

Attachments

• site.png
    site.png
    298 KB · Views: 9
Alex Gilmore said:
True, maybe a bit too harsh looking back - I sometimes get a bit annoyed at these things :rolleyes:
here I am mellowing in my old age on the forum and a new member is starting to take up my mantle, passed down to me from the legend that is/was Berry... I'm so proud I can even feel a tear forming in my eye (yeah ok maybe that bits an exaggeration)...

Back