Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling my iPhone.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by bigdave, May 9, 2011.

1. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

I've asked Boss Hog if its ok to advertise my iPhone for sale. He's given me the green light so...

White iPhone, 3Gs 16Gb. for sale £210. The price includes all the original bits plus recorded & insured delivery.

My business contract gives me upgrades every 12 months and so this handset is now surplus to requirements. I've always been very careful with my iPhone, so apart from the general wear & tear it's in very good condition. There is a very slight crack on the charger point but it's very small (approx 1.5mm) and very hard to photograph (see pics) but I believe this is common with the 3Gs. It has never been dropped or taken any impact. It has also never been anywhere near any form of moisture and both moisture sensitive pads are still showing as clear.

The handset is actually only 8 months old as the original was replaced by Apple under warranty due to a fault. Because of the replacement, the S/N on the box doesn't match that of the phone. This replacement & the serial number can be verified by Apple should you feel the need to check.

If you're interested please email me: