Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling a console

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by pangolin, Apr 7, 2009.

1. pangolin

pangolin Member

I'm sure there are plenty of console-addicts here, so I wondered if any of you could recommend the best place for me to advertise a PS3? Bit wary of Ebay considering all the changes and favouring buyers rather than sellers. I've stuck it up on the forum I originally bought it from (just a pet forum) but wondered where else I could advertise it without getting scammed

2. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Your local supermarket ?

3. pangolin

pangolin Member

Hm, can do. Can't say I ever really look at the ads put up in supermarkets/corner shops but I suppose some people must do!

4. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

how about gumtree

5. pangolin

pangolin Member

Was a bit wary as when my brother was looking for a console on there, there were loads of scam-looking ads. Suppose I could insist on cash and borrow one of those note-checking pens of a shop manage mate of mine

6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

how much? only joking.

Why not just ask around friends? There is always someone floating around, even if its a distant association.

7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Am sure if you put it in a local newspaper it would sell pretty quick...have u tried selling it to a store maybe? I know game station are decent, i bought an elite from them which was second hand..

8. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

Yeah, how much for.. I want one, but don't want to pay full wack. Other than that I'd go with amazon or eBay.