Self-promo package

TomStutt

Hey all

I want to come up with a package to send out to PR agencies / design agencies to offer my freelance services but im abit unsure of what to put in it.

I want it to be fairly cheap to produce. I was going to come up with a small booklet (like CD cover size) with a bit about me, some of my work etc etc. But thats quite a lot of work to produce and it might be abit boring.

Has anyone got any quirky ideas of what I could produce that would impress?

Cheers all.

hey tom, what kind of work do you do? is it graphic, illustration, photography etc? maybe some of your existing work would lend itself to a particular style of promotion? for example if you do graphic design for print then why not put together a mock album in a Cd case. The cover could be used to promote yourself (company name/own name, visuals showing your style), with information about you found on the nicely designed and visually stimulating booklet inside and a cd with your work on that includes a cd cover designed to keep with the style of the front cover and booklet? just a thought!
________
buy condo Pattaya

davewill said:
hey tom, what kind of work do you do? is it graphic, illustration, photography etc? maybe some of your existing work would lend itself to a particular style of promotion? for example if you do graphic design for print then why not put together a mock album in a Cd case. The cover could be used to promote yourself (company name/own name, visuals showing your style), with information about you found on the nicely designed and visually stimulating booklet inside and a cd with your work on that includes a cd cover designed to keep with the style of the front cover and booklet? just a thought!

Hi Dave

I did actually think of something like that. Great minds ehh. Cheers

excellent tom, sounds like it could be interesting, please keep us up to date! do you have any more work samples other than your business card that ive seen in your portfolio?
________
Sizzling_Asian

I have a few bits on the website but not everything is up yet. I have a tattoo design to go up and a few other bits. Havent got the time to do my own website at the moment. :(

tim said:
hey tom!

havent spoke in a while

anywho, was browsing through your site and came across this:

Tom Stutt Design :: Self-initiated brief : Photo manipulation

it shows an image that isnt related at all to the brief below!

:)

Hey Tim

Thanks for reminding me. The page got messed up before xmas then I forgot about it.

I have been going through the site and redoing pages, not to change the look but make sure they validate. Havent got to that page yet.

cheers :)

Back