Self Illustration

mrp2049 said:
Photos are a must, how else would I make myself look like this...

Untitled-1-6.jpg

that took about an hour.

Are you in goal? Looks like a spot the ball competition :D

this went to the gutter very quick (thanks to Mike :p :lol: )

I thought he was going down an invisible rip slide (like from The Krypton Factor) :lol:

We're just done something similar as part of our last brief in college, but using the style of Julian Opie and keeping it simple.

blur_thebestof.jpg

I would check out tutorials to find out how to do it, it can be pretty straight forward once you get the hang of it. (the J-O style ones more so, didn't take long at all!)

Very nice Soprano! I would not mind learning Vector, may have to try and get it one day.

Sorry late to the party but thought i would comment! :)

Sorry just to point out that wasn't the piece I done, that's his artwork for a Blur album iirc.. which we used as "inspiration" for our project. :)

I did a self illustration peice about a year and a half ago on Photoshop using just my mouse. Doing it with illustrator now is so much easier though... Get in touch if you want something looking at

philgraphic.png

Here's something I did for my lil' sis. I got it printed on to a canvas for her birthday, I was quite chuffed with it. The beauty of having Photobooth.. You'll never be short of ridiculous reference photos :D

small_gift.jpg

Back