Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sega takes the P*ss

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by wac, Feb 21, 2011.

1. wac

wac Senior Member

I didn't think this was real when I first came across it, but it is. Sega have actually made interactive urinal games that are controlled using the strength and direction of wee streams.

Sega Creates Video Game Toilet | Bombzai
  2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I came across something like this a while ago,

Flies printed on the urinal! The background of it is, people aim for the fly rather than spraying wildly and uncontrollably, keeping cleaning bills down!
  3. vannesasmith5469

vannesasmith5469 Junior Member

same like you i thought that it is not real but when saw it so i got to know that it is real really very nice
  4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

It's Japan, what do you expect lol. They do have some strange (to western cultures) customs and come up with some 'wonderful' ideas at times lol
  5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Certainly beats the old "person to pee highest on the wall wins" game at school.
  7. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Do you still get those free tasty pineapple chucks...? I love 'em...yum.
  8. georgerogers

georgerogers Member

I suppose this will depend on how long you can pee for, the longer the better.
  9. wac

wac Senior Member

Can you imagine the multiplayer? If you're suddenly thrown into sudden death with the random bloke standing next to you!
  10. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

just.... :lol: