Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking participants for research on design

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by drkuluth, Apr 18, 2013.

1. drkuluth

drkuluth New Member

Design Experiments Sign-up

Hey all, I'm part of a group of researchers at Carnegie Mellon University and UC Berkeley who are studying design processes. We are looking for some participants for an online study about design, and you'll be paid $10-20/hr in Amazon.com gift cards. Please see the link above to sign up. I can also answer questions here. Thanks!

Evitoetty and anodayalilk like this.
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

for anyone interested thats £6.50 an hour.... sorry but thats not a very good deal in my opinion

GilmoreVisuals likes this.
  3. drkuluth

drkuluth New Member

Good point. We've increased the payment to $10-20, depending on the experiment. Keep in mind this is for a research project, so it won't pay as well as a job, but you'll be contributing to science!

4. Shannon77

Shannon77 New Member

First time you should try draw design on paper then start process.

5. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Yeah Levi. It's not $10-20 anymore... it's now increased to $10-20 AND it's contributing to science. Boom.

6. Levi

and you do realise that the thread was just necro'd lol

7. shaunalynn

shaunalynn Active Member

There's been a lot of dead thread resurrections lately.

8. Levi

part of forum life unfortunately, new people just don't seem to bother reading the dates the thread was last used these days, it happens on just about every forum I'm on

9. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

To be honest (with some exceptions, like this one) I don't see any problem with bringing relevant threads in a suitable manner back to life..

10. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

No me either. If something becomes relevant again, resurrect it.