Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Logo 3

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Logo 4

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Mad_ego

Hi everyone!

We are hesitating between four different logos for an indie game dev company and we are looking for some feedback :)

What do you think of their typography?

3JFbJcZ.jpg
WDumP75.jpg
WXMuvEM.jpg
8gakM80.jpg

I think no.1 is the cleanest (though still needs simplifying and a better font choice) but I like that no.4 doesn't use a lightbulb.

No.2 is has a very tall footprint which makes it seem imbalanced. No.3 will lose legibility at smaller scales (that light bulb won't be obvious).

Honestly, I would avoid both a bulb and a brain since they're both obvious choices. I'd focus more on the cabin, personally, it's easier to explore ideas around that than the concept of an idea.

Thank you for your feedback ! Yes, the font must be improved and I will try to go to a more symbolic logo using the cabin idea. :)

One probably has the most potential. I think they're all a little busier than needs be but if you flattened 1 out, removed the cabin (bear with me) and then maybe just added a roof to the lightbulb?

I agree if you scale any of thiese down its going to be a mess, all very busy logos.
I would lose the lightbulb and go with "the thinker pose" and a cabin just two flat vectors without too much detail and negative space.
Perhaps the thinker sitting in front of the cabin.

I know it might be a bit late to give feedback now, but I would stick with no.3. The cabin and light bulb are both incorporated in the logo text. Which makes the logo modern and easy to remember. The light bulb is also a symbol that represents "ideas" and it's perfect that it's there. No.1 and no.2 don't seem to be as modern as no.3 and no.4. The problem with no.4 is that the light bulb is not present.

One probably has the most potential. I think they're all a little busier than needs be but if you flattened 1 out, removed the cabin (bear with me) and then maybe just added a roof to the lightbulb?

I think no.1 is the cleanest (though still needs simplifying and a better font choice) but I like that no.4 doesn't use a lightbulb.

No.2 is has a very tall footprint which makes it seem imbalanced. No.3 will lose legibility at smaller scales (that light bulb won't be obvious).

Like first one, but try other colors.
Yellow and green is fine, but both are too dark. They make me associate with some logos of agricultural products.

Back