Seeking Experience in Web & Graphic Design

bsugar

Hi,

I'm looking for an opportunity to gain experience and training within web and graphic design. I'm an enthusiastic, open minded, skilled
individual with a great work ethic. I am currently working within Social Housing. Part of my role there is to update and maintain
our Housing Association and Community Centre websites (Old Oak Housing | Old Oak Housing Association and www.oldoakcommunitycentre.co.uk). I have completed 2 short
Dreamweaver training courses and am also currently getting 1-1 private tutoring in Dreamweaver.

I work on the front end and have understanding of some web technologies including html & css. I can use Photoshop and know the basics of
Wordpress. I am hoping to get a chance to learn how to:

Build websites
update websites
Deal with clients/potential clients
Administerlive web sites

If possible I would also like to be able to learn technologies including:

php/mysql
Joomla
Indesign
Illustrator
Flash

I am willing to work voluntarily to be able to gain my experience but do require my travel expenses to be paid for if I am to be office based. I
have the relevant equipment and so I am also able to work from my own home. As I am already working full time I am available to you from Mon-Wed,
6.30 - 10pm and all day on Saturday & Sunday till 7pm. Please contact me at [email protected] Thank you

Back