Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking Experience in Web & Graphic Design

Discussion in 'Design Jobs & Employment Forum:' started by bsugar, Oct 3, 2012.

1. bsugar

bsugar Member

Hi,

I'm looking for an opportunity to gain experience and training within web and graphic design. I'm an enthusiastic, open minded, skilled
    individual with a great work ethic. I am currently working within Social Housing. Part of my role there is to update and maintain
    our Housing Association and Community Centre websites (Old Oak Housing | Old Oak Housing Association and www.oldoakcommunitycentre.co.uk). I have completed 2 short
    Dreamweaver training courses and am also currently getting 1-1 private tutoring in Dreamweaver.

I work on the front end and have understanding of some web technologies including html & css. I can use Photoshop and know the basics of
    Wordpress. I am hoping to get a chance to learn how to:

Build websites
    update websites
    Deal with clients/potential clients
    Administerlive web sites

If possible I would also like to be able to learn technologies including:

php/mysql
    Joomla
    Indesign
    Illustrator
    Flash

I am willing to work voluntarily to be able to gain my experience but do require my travel expenses to be paid for if I am to be office based. I
    have the relevant equipment and so I am also able to work from my own home. As I am already working full time I am available to you from Mon-Wed,
    6.30 - 10pm and all day on Saturday & Sunday till 7pm. Please contact me at lolaaroun@hotmail.com Thank you