Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

secrets in need for project!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by sonydude, Mar 23, 2011.

1. sonydude

sonydude New Member

Hey guys!

I'm currently doing a project about secrets, so I would need to collect some. I collected some before but was told by my tutor (at uni) that the secrets I collect needs to have context...I'm not 100% sure what that's meant to mean but I'm guessing it has to a more themed secret..? Any ideas what he could mean?

For the time being, I'll focus on internet secrets, then I might attempt to go out and try get people write their secrets and place them in a box...to be honest I'm not sure where I'm going with this yet...>_>

Anyways, here's the link to my survey, just write in a secret, they will be anonymous. They can be funny, weird or serious but needs to be honest and true.

A 'secret' project Survey

Thanks guys! :)

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

All done! :icon_thumbup:

3. sonydude

sonydude New Member

thanks! :D

4. graphicbreeze

graphicbreeze Member

I dropped you a secret. But it is a bit of a catch 22 because the second I told you the secret it stops being a secret anymore.

5. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I have told you my secret, please don't phone the police lol :icon_wink:

6. sweetums

sweetums Member

My secret has now been submitted!

7. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Is there a facility for me to have my brief present while submitting this?

8. sonydude

sonydude New Member

erm what do you mean? you can write anything you want as your answer, I don't think there is a limit to how much you write either. The results I get wont be exposed to anyone else. :)