Save the Date

Thanks for the feedback Shauna/Jamie,
Im glad you like the 1/3 A4 size, the whole way through the project so far Ive stuck to an A6 but after printing it out for the first time last night it looked so small, and some of the smaller details were tiny! Im not sure if the bride and groom will go for it, but im gonna suggest it.
Jamie, I too prefer the sans serif font but I gave the bride some options and she wasnt a fan, she really wanted a scrpit. The pink banner at the base of the design is a good idea, Ill give it a try. On the bride and groom illustration, there is a big height difference in real life which is what the design aims to show, but I never thought of giving the bride some feet, ill try that!
Thanks!
(if anyone else has any comments, please keep them coming! This is a huge help!)

I actually really like how the dress flows off the page, just thought you could move the fella down a tiny bit so his legs do the same, literally just a little nudge.

davewill said:
Jamie, I too prefer the sans serif font but I gave the bride some options and she wasnt a fan, she really wanted a scrpit.
That's a shame, the sans serif fonts were much better options!

I much prefer it in the blue Dave, it's looking great now.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, the final version is below. I think the red banner at the base ties in really well with the balloons, thanks for that suggestion Jamie.
8697474709_c8bd5dd170_c.jpg

I really like the final version, I much prefer the blue and white to the silver and orange you had originally.

That looks great Dave! The suggestion by Jamie was a nice one :)

Thanks chaps, yeah it looks good in blue, I agree Sean. These projects are sometimes tricky as the colour schemes are governed by the brides colour schemes, which dont always work well as a piece of design, but the introduction of the blue really helped! Cant wait to get started on the actual invites now!

Can't wait to see them, make sure you post them up here for us to see :D

Back