Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sallam, shalom, hello, hi, salut, hola...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Abdel, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Abdel

Abdel Junior Member

hey the name is Abdel i'm student ATM, doing Graphic Design at the Univesity of East London. i would be out in the field doing what i like to do but i have a father who ants his son with a degree.

any ways i do some freelance work, web design, posters, leaflets logo design just to get exprience and earn money if i'm lucky.

oh yea i'm from london and i'm 21.
  2. welcome to the forum Abdel :)
  3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Hey Abdel, similar situation to you, but it was my own desire to have a degree thats made me go into an Engineering degree, least your degree is useful to what we want to go into :D haha
  4. Abdel

Abdel Junior Member

yea it's an intresting course. At first thought i'm going to learn how to use softwares but no. but still a very intresting course some you do get good briefs to work on.
  5. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to df
  6. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Software is something you can teach yourself, technique and knowledge is something great to have someone teach you. :)
  7. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Evening :)
  8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

9. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome aboard Abdel! :)
  10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

OOOhhh Arrrr Welcome Me Matey!
  11. Elekate

Elekate Member

Welcome to the forums! :D
  12. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to DF Abdel,
    I hope you find the forums useful, and look forward to seeing some of your work.