Sales tool for designers

Dan Hinton

Hey there guys,

In case you are one of the many designers who hate the the whole concept of sales but accept it is a necessary evil. I have been part of a team that have built a sales tool specifically for those of you in the creative industry.

My background is as a graphic designer and having run my own agency for the last decade, I always struggled to manage the potential projects I had coming up. We ended up building Flume for ourselves but know it can help you out too.

Take a look and try it for free if it sounds useful - https://flumecrm.com

I like the idea behind it - how is it different from Pipedrive or other SalesCRM out there?
Are there any further features like Harvest offer - or would it be seperate from designers.
Would be nice to have an all in one system.

I like the idea behind it - how is it different from Pipedrive or other SalesCRM out there?
Are there any further features like Harvest offer - or would it be seperate from designers.
Would be nice to have an all in one system.
Thanks hankscorpio :)

It's similar in functionality to something like Pipedrive, so drag'n'drop leads within your sales pipeline. It will also be instantly familiar to those that use Trello too.

I get your desire to have an all in one system, although in my experience the apps that attempt this never do one thing particularly well. It also adds extra complication and often confusion to someone who perhaps isn't all about sales.

We'll soon be getting our FreeAgent (accounting/bookkeeping app) integration which will help tie in some useful functionality.

Basically, if you want nice, easy and visually obvious way to manage your potential leads without all the typical sales spiel you will find in a Pipedrive, then take Flume for a spin :)

What would be the benefits of taking the time from moving from Trello or Pipedrive (or any other system) to moving to your system?

Are there integration via API's and the like?

What would be the benefits of taking the time from moving from Trello or Pipedrive (or any other system) to moving to your system?

Are there integration via API's and the like?
Our typical user is a creative who is in between using a CRM, so they're either managing potential leads and projects in their head or via a spreadsheet. If you're already making full use of Pipedrive then it's likely there would be no real need to try and switch to Flume.

If however you are using Trello, then one fundamental and important thing it lacks is any form of tracking or visualisation of how you're doing, and how things are looking for the foreseeable. Flume is tailored to give you all this useful information

Another factor comes in with the cost of things. Pipedrive will be setting you back at least £10 per user per month, whilst with Flume we're only charging £2.50 per team per month, so you can have multiple users within that cost no problem.

Back