Sales Reports from WooCommerce (Plugin?)

@GCarlD

Hi all,

I am working on a website that sales it's products via WooCommerce. I am after 3 sales reports (not orders, actual sales).

Is the following information available to obtain somewhere on WooCommerce (I don't think it is)? If not, can you please recommend a plugin that works with WooCommerce in order to gain the following information, possibly with the option of exporting in a PDF/ Excel format?

Report 1 By Customer:

Sales Invoice/ Credit Note ID

Order Date/ Time

Order ID

Line Item Quantity

Total Product Cost

Cart Discount

Shipping Cost

Order Total

Billing Name

Billing address

Billing Postcode

Order Status

Report 2 By Customer (Detailed):

Sales Invoice/ Credit Note ID

Order Date/ TimeOrder ID

Line Item Quantity

Product SKU

Product Name

Price

Report 3 By Product Sold:

Product SKU

Product Name

Quantity

All 3 reports need to connect, as Item quantity should agree on all 3 reports for the month. It should record invoices and credit notes for the period raised.

Also, slightly off topic but is there a way to schedule product price updates on WooCommerce, like how you can schedule a post on Wordpress? For Example, let's say I'm selling a product at £79 but I want to schedule a price update to £99 for after the Easter. Is there a way to do this on WooCommerce or can you recommend a plugin that works with WooCommerce that will allow me to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

:)

Has anyone heard of the Scheduler plugin for WooCommerce? Or have any experience with similar plugins?

Back