Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rumour would have it, that i'm the 500th member.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by isometrix, Feb 12, 2009.

1. isometrix

isometrix Junior Member

Well good evening all, i have been reliably informed that I am the 500th member of the forum. I was guided here by my good friend Jamie Leung, who demanded that I joined, he pointed a gun at me and everything.

Anyway, i am currently a Graphic Design Student at Salford uni, and have been into graphics for about 5 years now.

Hopefully i may be of some use around here, in terms of discussion and what not.

Cheers.

Isometrix (Phil)

2. berry

berry Active Member

If you are the 500th member then you have to post a pix of your butt on the forum, that's the rule!

welcome aboard

3. tim

tim Senior Member

it's true! and donate to the bank of tim, but we'll talk about that later!

I didn't mention it because Greg had a thread lined up, but obviously he didn't post it :D

The actual rule was that you acquire a personal smiley that you must attach to your signature. Yours is :cowboy:

4. tim

tim Senior Member

infact, i prefer this one. [​IMG]

5. croche

croche Member

welcomt you the forums

@Tim-ater: i want my own smiley :p please

6. Charlotteis

Charlotteis Junior Member

I think I'd like my own smiley.
    Welcome to the forums! Yay for 500 members!

7. tim

tim Senior Member

@croche: Oh, you so should have this one! [​IMG]

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

9. Hehe! Welcome to the forum, 500th member!

10. tim

tim Senior Member

Quite funny actually, Greg was worried he'd go make dinner and the 500th member would arrive. Guess what happened! lol

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

:( It happened! ... and still no replies to the '500 Members' thread, that I had ready to post for about an hour! lol

12. tim

tim Senior Member

ahahh, yeh that's because you were beaten to it by the 500th member! plus, i haven't even noticed it in "new posts".

13. Greg

Greg Active Member