• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rumour would have it, that i'm the 500th member.

isometrix

Well good evening all, i have been reliably informed that I am the 500th member of the forum. I was guided here by my good friend Jamie Leung, who demanded that I joined, he pointed a gun at me and everything.

Anyway, i am currently a Graphic Design Student at Salford uni, and have been into graphics for about 5 years now.

Hopefully i may be of some use around here, in terms of discussion and what not.

Cheers.

Isometrix (Phil)

berry

If you are the 500th member then you have to post a pix of your butt on the forum, that's the rule!

welcome aboard

tim

it's true! and donate to the bank of tim, but we'll talk about that later!

I didn't mention it because Greg had a thread lined up, but obviously he didn't post it :D

The actual rule was that you acquire a personal smiley that you must attach to your signature. Yours is :cowboy:

tim

Quite funny actually, Greg was worried he'd go make dinner and the 500th member would arrive. Guess what happened! lol

Greg

tim-ater said:
Quite funny actually, Greg was worried he'd go make dinner and the 500th member would arrive. Guess what happened! lol
:( It happened! ... and still no replies to the '500 Members' thread, that I had ready to post for about an hour! lol

tim

ahahh, yeh that's because you were beaten to it by the 500th member! plus, i haven't even noticed it in "new posts".