Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feeds | In Which Way Do You Read Them?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Xenonsoft, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hi all,

I'm going to start subscribing to blogs that I find useful and want a way for me to check up on all of them in one place. I'd be hoping for something like the below:

News Title------------------------Blog
    This is a bit of news-------------From this blog

Any more columns would be a bonus, should I be able to configure the set-up. So, as I was saying, How do you read your RSS Feeds, and which way would you recommend for me?

2. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Does anyone read RSS Feeds? I take it some of you do, I'm just not sure which one to go with..
  3. dot design

dot design Member

I always subscribe via email so that I receive them as an email update, only trouble is many blogs don't bother letting you sign up via email.
  4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Not so good Dot.

Does anyone know anymore on this? Otherwise I'll research via google.
  5. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

To be honest I don't read any RSS feeds so don't have any bright ideas, I think google is your friend on this one, let us know what you find though.
  6. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Cheers Damon.

RSS Feeds are something I would like to get into, as there are some knowledgable people out there who right about things I find genuinely interesting.

I'll google it soon and post up any solution I find.
  7. Pete

Pete Member

Actually try and read a few blogs a day, opening up Google Reader tends to be the first thing I do when I get into work. It's all linked in with my Gmail/Google Docs account and has some nice organisation/sharing features.
  8. dot design

dot design Member

I now use Google Reader, recommended.
  9. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Cheers lads, signed up and will try it out.
  10. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Haven't managed to get into Google Reader, it's not accessible enough for me.

I remember signing up to a blog in my bookmarks, I might look into that again.
  11. Journey

Journey Member

I also subscribe and enter my email address in a blog through rss feeds when I find its articles or post useful and interesting to me...