Rollover Images

It is? I always thought that you should always remove them and should find a way to work around using them. That they were for testing/developing stage only.

They're not ideal, but they're certainly valid and very useful when used properly. If you're using it because the rest of your cascade/specificity is poor then that's bad, but otherwise it's fine.

Harry said:
They're not ideal, but they're certainly valid and very useful when used properly. If you're using it because the rest of your cascade/specificity is poor then that's bad, but otherwise it's fine.

Its not working though still :mad:

What code should I put on my actual page where I want this effect to happen? :confused:

Harry said:
I'm not gonna be able to help unless you post some live code.

This is what I have on the actual page:

Code:
 <style>a {text-decoration: none; } </style></head><body><div id="container"><div id="content"><h1>Websites</h1><p> As I have only just started out in creating websites, there are only a few websites to show within my portfolio. As you can see I have created some for experience purposes and some for clients, both which have allowed me to improve my design and coding skills along the way to completion of the sites.</p>    <a href="http://www.riteway-som.com" target="_blank"><div id="riteway"></div><!--end of riteway div--></a>    	</div><!--end of align div--></div><!--end of content div--></div><!--end of container div-->	 <center><div id="footer"><strong><a href="index.htm">Home</a>| <a href="gallery.htm">Gallery</a>| <a href="sitemap.htm">Site Map</a>| <a href="contact.htm">Contact</a></strong></center></div>      </body></html>

Back