Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rob

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Rob, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Rob

Rob New Member

:icon_thumbup:Hi! I'm Rob,i would like to be your printing consultant for Litho and Digital printing queries.

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Rob,

You picked the right place, your input will be valued. What's your background?

Big welcome.

Peter

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums.

Cheers

Damon

4. Rob

Rob New Member

My Background?

Hi Pete

I've had 32 years in the printing trade 'man and boy',worked my way up through the ranks and now I have my own company, employ 21 wonderful team players with an infinate amount of knowledge. We offer solutions and produce fantastic results and the product is second to none. When quality and service matters then I am at your service. I know how important it is to produce that job effectively and efficiently and we do that every time. I have invested in the latest technology throughout the company so we are state of the art and eco friendly. Check out the website Printers Exeter | Digital Printing | Printing Exeter | Printing Devon | Printers Devon. I personally love to problem solve and work on those bespoke projects where a little more effort is required to produce something very different, working with creatives gives me this opportunity! thankyou for your interest.

kind regards

Rob