rhino logo

NeonThunder

after some thoughts on some initial ideas for a parking firm called 'rhino parking solutions'

I was given this as inspiration by my client as 'inspiration' View attachment 1605

So far i've come up with these from a few of my rough sketches, I'm also looking at shortening it to RPS. Let me know what you think and rip them to shreds if need be!

View attachment 1606

Attachments

• logo_rhino.jpeg
    logo_rhino.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 4
  • ideas.jpg
    ideas.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 4
The middle one works best for me.

The bottom one looks like it's for a team of crack mercenaries for hire....... if you can find them.

scotty said:
The middle one works best for me.

The bottom one looks like it's for a team of crack mercenaries for hire....... if you can find them.
haha thats cheered me up.

Decided to have a break and look at my accounts and the thing is, I'm crap at it, i can do it as one big yearly lump sum but my 'business mentor' wants me to do it monthly. I might just pay someone as it's less hassle - Accounts = Depressing!

I always get a fine for not submitting on time. I'm also crap at it.

BTW. Don't you think the rhino in the ref they gave you looks a bit knackered, like it's on its last legs?

scotty said:
I always get a fine for not submitting on time. I'm also crap at it.

BTW. Don't you think the rhino in the ref they gave you looks a bit knackered, like it's on its last legs?
yeh it looks fed up aswell.

I think it may have eaten a bit of a poisonous shrub or something and may have a tummy ache.

..... actually, it looks a bit like it's having a shit.
My dog does that face when he goes.

Definitely agree with the middle option, and I'm with Alex on the font - you should remove that from your font library mate!!

Sooo we have some more ideas

I prefer the one at the bottom. But I'm still working on the 'rhino' getting the right style for it, i've done a few sketches which I'm going to work on.

But this is where I am at the moment.

Attachments

• rpslogos2-02.jpg
    rpslogos2-02.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2
also have this i've been playing about with. Found rhino vector and tried simplifying for my needs to get the style there after.

View attachment 1609

but all i keep seeing in my mind when someone says Rhino is the ECKO UNLTD logo

View attachment 1610

Attachments

• rhino3.jpg
    rhino3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
  • tumblr_mace97kobK1qb1fsdo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mace97kobK1qb1fsdo1_500.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
I think i've come up with a clever solution for it. It's different to what the client showed me but could work really well. Will post my sketches later

Back