• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

rhino logo

after some thoughts on some initial ideas for a parking firm called 'rhino parking solutions'

I was given this as inspiration by my client as 'inspiration' View attachment 1605

So far i've come up with these from a few of my rough sketches, I'm also looking at shortening it to RPS. Let me know what you think and rip them to shreds if need be!

View attachment 1606

Attachments

scotty

The middle one works best for me.

The bottom one looks like it's for a team of crack mercenaries for hire....... if you can find them.

scotty said:
The middle one works best for me.

The bottom one looks like it's for a team of crack mercenaries for hire....... if you can find them.
haha thats cheered me up.

Decided to have a break and look at my accounts and the thing is, I'm crap at it, i can do it as one big yearly lump sum but my 'business mentor' wants me to do it monthly. I might just pay someone as it's less hassle - Accounts = Depressing!

scotty

I always get a fine for not submitting on time. I'm also crap at it.

BTW. Don't you think the rhino in the ref they gave you looks a bit knackered, like it's on its last legs?

scotty said:
I always get a fine for not submitting on time. I'm also crap at it.

BTW. Don't you think the rhino in the ref they gave you looks a bit knackered, like it's on its last legs?
yeh it looks fed up aswell.

S

Sean Lee-Amies

Definitely agree with the middle option, and I'm with Alex on the font - you should remove that from your font library mate!!

Sooo we have some more ideas

I prefer the one at the bottom. But I'm still working on the 'rhino' getting the right style for it, i've done a few sketches which I'm going to work on.

But this is where I am at the moment.

Attachments