Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rFactor

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Feb 2, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I've been waiting for a release for the Formula One game on the 360 and I've suddenly stumbled across this so i went and purchased it. I'd never heard of it before and I can truly say its amazing to look at and play. The have an open source area for MODs and everything at rfactorcentral.com its immence take a look at this video, it looks just about the same on my PC with my screens and graphics card..i Need to invest in a PC Games controller though not a fan of the keyboard.

The game has some many controls too, brake BIAS settings, KERS, Traction control everything you can think of! Take a look

YouTube - rFactor F1 RFT 2009 | Lewis Hamilton Onboard Abu Dhabi Yas Marina

2. Ben

Ben Junior Member

Damnation! rFactor is a racing simulator so should be played using a proper steering wheel and pedals. Seriously though you aren't going to have much luck driving a koenigsegg with the traction control off using a games controller.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with playing driving games using a controller but I would stick to games that are designed for it.

I never really got on with rFactor. I don't take racing games that seriously but I prefer SimBin games, GTR2, GTR Evolution etc.

3. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

graphics look sh|te in that you tube vid

4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member