Review my new logo plz

And Dave, I realise you made that comment on the 1st page, I've only just replied! :p

Re: the new logos. If I'm honest, I'm not keen on any of them. If you're focused on using your name, I'd suggest going through your font book with your full name, when you have a typeface you like, shorten it with the initials. If anything, it's good to have a full named logo, and a short version. I'm trying to think of an example, but none spring to mind.

Is there a reason you've used bubbly fonts with cut off corners? It sounds picky but some clients may see that as inexperienced and unprofessional. It comes down to who you are targeting. If you're looking at working for corporate businesses or organisations, chances are they will shy away from you with a fun, bubbly logo like that.

My advice, pick a strong, confident typeface. Give people a reason to pick you over everyone else. Some of the best logos are just words. You don't necessarily need an image.

I think I was only citing the Redwings logo as a good example of a logo incorporating a wing in its design.

And Dave, I realise you made that comment on the 1st page, I've only just replied! :p

Re: the new logos. If I'm honest, I'm not keen on any of them. If you're focused on using your name, I'd suggest going through your font book with your full name, when you have a typeface you like, shorten it with the initials. If anything, it's good to have a full named logo, and a short version. I'm trying to think of an example, but none spring to mind.

Is there a reason you've used bubbly fonts with cut off corners? It sounds picky but some clients may see that as inexperienced and unprofessional. It comes down to who you are targeting. If you're looking at working for corporate businesses or organisations, chances are they will shy away from you with a fun, bubbly logo like that.

My advice, pick a strong, confident typeface. Give people a reason to pick you over everyone else. Some of the best logos are just words. You don't necessarily need an image.

Thank you so much for your posts, I have a focus on music and entertainment industry, so I thought maybe a cool font would be suitable.

Back