REQ Flash Work ASAP

Hi Guys,

I have a couple of projects I'm working on for a client that require flash work.

1st Project:

Have a banner spec with all the graphics ready in Photoshop, just need to be designed to the spec and size given.

2nd Project:

Logo animation. Have a logo I've designed in Illustrator, need to animate the logo when the users rolls over with a mouse for their website.

I need the projects done ASAP so if anyone can help at short notice please email me and I'll send more info and files.

Please let me know costings!

Regards

Steve

I am sure we can help you with your projects

Feel free to drop me an email at james(AT)xylodesign.co.uk

Regards

James

mrhurley1 said:
heres an idea....why don't you people stop hanging around forums just giving out shit..and perhaps use it for what it was supposed to be used for..requests for design work.

By posting any form of work on a design forum you are leaving yourself open to crit.
Designers by nature will crit anything, that is human nature and as old as time.
DF is a very honest, What you see is what you get forum. There is no backslapping or blowing smoke up anyones arse.

The forum was never intended soley as a portal for job tenders, that is just a small by-product of the community and the forum development. There are a number of sites around that cater specifically just for that.

Regards hanging around and giving out shit. If it's shit I think we'll all be the first ones to shout shit! We all take crit in our industry lives, most of the time in the working day with clients. But we smile, take it on the chin and continue earning a crust. Creative criticism is the hardest to take. Most of us have been crucified by fellow designers or peers. ( I was in a room judging a creative award when fellow judge Trevor Beattie picked up one of my entries in a category open the window and threw it out - I didn't own up to it being mine till weeks later and he bought me a beer and we laughed over it). But such is life and the creative minds. You have to be thick skinned to survive this business. Your home page is horrible and not to many people taste, but forums are places of opions and debate. If you stick your chin out, prepare to take a few hits.

Regarding wasted lives: I'd like to think this community creates some form of stimulation, debate and contribution to our being.

A mark of a champion is not how hard he hits - but how he responds when he is hit hard. ( BB Book ofLife )

Grow a strong chin.

James whilst I appreciate your point regarding this section being the requests for Design Work forum, it is natural that any sites linked in signatures will be open to comments and feedback, it's part of the open and honest nature of DF as Berry mentioned. The forums weren't created with the Design Marketplace in mind, but the community, the Marketplace has been an extension from that.

Having said that, let's please keep threads in the requests section on-topic,
...and keep feedback and critique to threads were members ask for it :)

Steve/StudioEighty, have you found someone suitable for the projects in your OP?

Thanks,
Greg

Greg said:

Having said that, let's please keep threads in the requests section on-topic,
...and keep feedback and critique to threads were members ask for it :)
Thanks,
Greg

All handbags at 10 paces.;) natural exhuberance and emmotions does needs to be considered as it's so easy to stray off topic through debate. I think it is genuinely honest and not deliberatly meant to insult but playful creative banter with a genuine constructive intent. God help when i post something up for crit. The wolves will feed even if they've ate. Such is life tho:D

Back