Recycled Paper options

IMFB

Hi.

I was wondering what paper stocks everyone uses in-house and if anyone knows of any high quality recycled papers?

We currently use Xerox Colortech+ in various weights 100gsm-300gsm, however are wanting to see if there any any more eco-friendly / recycled options out there, without comprimising on print quality.

Thanks!

Hi.

I was wondering what paper stocks everyone uses in-house and if anyone knows of any high quality recycled papers?

We currently use Xerox Colortech+ in various weights 100gsm-300gsm, however are wanting to see if there any any more eco-friendly / recycled options out there, without comprimising on print quality.

Thanks!

Consider deforestation when picking this option.

Paper sourced responsibly come from tree farms, here in Ireland they have an FSC logo on the packs. https://www.fsc.org/

Tree farms plant 3 trees for every 1 tree cut down to make paper.

The argument really is, is the paper making process eco-friendly, given the amount of chemicals to pulp and bleach the paper - is this being handled in an eco-friendly way.
vs
Recycling paper, which also has to be treated, and are the recycling plants being eco-friendly - plus they do not plant trees in forests.

It's a common belief amongst many eco-friendly sources that best practice is to reuse the paper first, print both sides. Keep paper in the office for scribbling on. If printed 1 sided and not sensitive, bring home to your kids to draw on the other sides etc.

Your ColourTech already comes with paper that is approved by Xerox
and it's FSC.

And they also have recycled paper

Sorry I can't be much more help.

Back