Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recycled Lighting

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

2. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I like those, really creative. The pen chandelier is my favourite out of those, it looks quite up market still.
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

I thought the blender was cool! I remember a few years back I went bowling with some friends, and they were selling some of the old pins/skittles so my friend bought one for £3 I think, he ended up turning into a lamp!! Wish I had a photo now to post :D
  4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

It's great ideas like that that can really add nice touches to a house. I'll definitely have to try and think up some ideas for when I get my own.
  5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah definitely something a bit different, and always good to recycle :)
  6. Mate of mine turned an old Mac into a lamp years ago.. also turned 8 more into a coffee table.. and one into a goldfish bowl :) very cool stuff :)
  7. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Wow. These are all great. Very creative and environmentally friendly at the same time. :up:
  9. shaqal

shaqal Member

I agree these are awsome.

Wow, new blender?
    - No it's my lamp :D
  10. Greg

Greg Active Member

Wouldn't it be cool if the bulb was fixed to the old blade attachment (somehow?!?) and there was some colourings on the bulb itslef so that when it span it gave some crazy lighting effects! :D