Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruiting Designers

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by DesignMob, Oct 10, 2009.

1. DesignMob

DesignMob Junior Member

I am currently looking for new designers who create bespoke goods. I work in the North East of England and we recuit designers across the area and help promote their designs and get there designs out there! Not only is this an opportunity to sell your work but we work daily to promote our designers and obtain coverage. Members can view the emporium of design news, info and 'a design community' which are updates regularly. While we have been involved in other areas the e-commerce site has not launched just yet, still many more designers to add to the site (and lots of work for me to do!) but there are still places to fill! If you are based in the area, or are intersted in what we are doing or just want to be on the mailing list (LINK REMOVED)

Thanks everyone,

Olivia, Design Mob Creative
  2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

oooohhh right I live in Newcastle and am looking for web design work?
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Glen, I'd say that site is more orientated towards selling custom products (rings, jewellery, furniture etc) rather than selling services such as graphic/web design.

You never know we might get a response confirming either way :)
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

lol yeah! Hope so :)
  5. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Can you tell us more. I'm North East based too.
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

7. DesignMob

DesignMob Junior Member

ooopps sorry! i will attach it to my signature instead.... if I can figure out how to do it! theres more info on the site- but just hoping to find some creative people to work with in the future.

8. DesignMob

DesignMob Junior Member

9. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Actually your site isn't very clear in my opinion, it appears to be aimed at the sale of goods rather than services as I said earlier. It would have been nice if could have confirmed if this is the case as probably 95% of the people on this forum offer services (I class printing as a service :)) rather than produce goods which could be sold
  10. DesignMob

DesignMob Junior Member

Yes, I am after the 5% that produce design peices, I often meet lots of illustrators and graphic designers who tend to apply their designs to limited prints for example.