Recommendation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All,

Just thought I'd pass on my recommendation to everyone!

I recently posted a message on the forum asking for some help with an illustration I needed for a client. A few of the forum members suggested I get in touch with Graeme (Typo). Sent him a PM and within 30 minutes we were discussing the project on the phone. I needed him to convert my freehand sketch of a busy town scene into a vector illustration. He was within my budget and was able to meet my short deadline which was great news.

Graeme had a great portfolio of work on his website (www.thewholehogg.co.uk) which reinforced my confidence in using him.

2 days after discussing the project I received a sneak preview of how the work was progressing and true to his word he delivered the finished piece in time of the deadline! Both I and my client were very pleased with the work so thumbs up all round :up:

I will post up the work in the next couple of days as the piece hasn't gone live yet.

So just to reiterate....if you need an illustration/cartoon produced - Typo's your man!

Cheers
Steve

Good on ya Typo :) will defo contact you about that job for Xmas :D

Just had a look through the site.. and clearly a very talented guy! Top work :)

and its nice to see a recommendation.. most people only ever give feedback when their not happy lol!

and its nice to see a recommendation.. most people only ever give feedback when their not happy lol!

Haha agreed!

congrats typo (not that we ever doubted you anyway!)

Nice one typo, look forward to seeing the piece... but in a way nice one steve for the feedback for him, I imagine he appreciates that alot.

I have some nice pens, and some very nice pens.
Just for you I'll start to put the tops back on.

Just in case.....

I did however just last weekend chuck out all my Pantone/magic markers.
Technology has made them redundant and they were squeaky.

Typo said:
I have some nice pens, and some very nice pens.
Just for you I'll start to put the tops back on.

Just in case.....

I did however just last weekend chuck out all my Pantone/magic markers.
Technology has made them redundant and they were squeaky.

surely your pantone markers are refillable?

I just don't use 'em. I still have a range of flesh colours. I use em as a base when coloured penciling portraits and the like. The rest have gone the journey.

typo said:
i just don't use 'em. I still have a range of flesh colours. I use em as a base when coloured penciling portraits and the like. The rest have gone the journey.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! My inheritance!

View attachment 272

I've just had a look at your portfolio typo and these caterpillar faces look really familiar... i don't know where from though?! were these ever made into toys or on a sweet pack or something?!

Attachments

• caterpillar_faces.jpg
    caterpillar_faces.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 3
These where printed on flat sugar paste with edible inks. They were then stuck onto choccy
caterpillar cakes.

The samples were very tasty...

Ohh, it would have been about 2000-5 ish I did 'em a while back.
I believe the new range are made with candy dec. A sugar starch molded shape with a printed transfer image applied at time of mold impression. They look good. I wouldn't eat them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back