Really?

nah not really.... realistically people who would end up using that wouldn't be looking to hire one of us

seriously I put my business names in and it came up with a load of 'initial based' concepts...somehow my second name now starts with one of the following letters
p t m n f k k upside down i (or an exclamation point) h or g.... thats right not ONE of the designs on the first page used an R... I'm also into bikes and cherry blossoms (I do like cherry blossoms but not on a logo lol) with birds....

Levi said:
nah not really.... realistically people who would end up using that wouldn't be looking to hire one of us

seriously I put my business names in and it came up with a load of 'initial based' concepts...somehow my second name now starts with one of the following letters
p t m n f k k upside down i (or an exclamation point) h or g.... thats right not ONE of the designs on the first page used an R... I'm also into bikes and cherry blossoms (I do like cherry blossoms but not on a logo lol) with birds....
SITES LIKE THAT SHOULD BE BANNED!

You can't devalue what people don't value highly, or at all, in the first place.

The type of business owner that would choose to use this sort of service simply doesn't understand what is and isn't important. Humans are incredibly visual, you don't need to look very far to realise this how important beauty and good design is. The business owner who chooses not to spend any money on their branding is likely one that will be going out of business very quickly.

If anything, this site is doing us a favour, because these strange, penny pinching clients will never bother the likes of you and me and we can spend our time with clients who value our service.

My suggestion is that if you are a graphic design company owner just like that and if you do not spend your time on your own business than its no longer lasting. So spending more time to your Company.

Back