Re-brand thoughts?

JP_Gerber

Hey guys! I work for an tourism agency we setup tours for people who want to visit destinations in the whole of South Africa and most parts of Africa, I recently started re-branding their old current logo. Any thoughts? I have tried to keep it simple and straight to the point.

logo.jpg

Thanks!

I like it. It's simple and the font matches the theme quite nicely, though the spacing looks a bit off in places to me. This might just be due to the shapes/space between the forms though.

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 14.26.44.png

I really wish the symbol spelled out ETC though, instead if ECT. Then you could have some fun with Africa ETC, Safaris ETC, Lions ETC.

A vast improvement on the current one as it was too busy and I do like the use of a location marker but I do think the orange dotted line and the numbers are a bit distracting and I wouldn't include those. ;)

Thanks guys!

@Paul Murray I'll play with with the kerning a bit, I see what you mean.
@GCarlD Thanks, It's a font I made with Fontself, I still need to finish a few glyphs and think of a name for the Font haha.
@scotty Thanks alot! I'll be sure to remove those ;)

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 20.06.36.png

Can 'African Tours & Safaris' line up with the full width of 'Eastcape'? It being centred irritates me a bit. If not, can it maybe be right aligned? It's just not sitting right for me.

Back