Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raahhhhh!!!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by warrengroom, Dec 5, 2008.

1. warrengroom

warrengroom Junior Member

morning guys, newbie from Norwich :)

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Warren,

Welcome to Design Forums, that's a new approach to an introduction thread title :D (definitely got my attention in any case!). So tell us a bit about yourself Warren? See you're a Web Designer, do you freelance or work for a design company/agency?

Thanks,
    Greg

3. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Haha..Raaaaah!

Welcome aboard! :)

4. easylancer

easylancer Junior Member

Warren we hope you aren't really a lion who can type, that would be scary. Anyway welcome to Design Forums.

5. warrengroom

Cheers guys, I'm gonna have a proper look through the forums and get stuck in now I have a little more time...

Unfortunately i'm not a lion that can type, although the thought is quite cool..... Lions are pretty intelligent animals aren't they?? I'm sure if they spend more time infront of a keyboard, and less time playing 'catch the Wilderbeast' they'd start to pick it up...

6. warrengroom

Hi Greg,

A bit about me, well to be completely honest, I'm a self taught web designer / graphic designer which developed from an artistic history and hobby / love of computers and general geekyness... Being self taught i'm not i'm always a little self concious of my work and trying to learn more and more to feel adequate in what i'm doing.

My history is in management within the NHS, which is where i'm qualified and although i've been out of management for the last 18 months to push my design skills, i'm in the process of merging the 2 and working towards running / managing my own design company.

and thats me currently....

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Warren,

Sounds like exciting times ahead in setting up your own company, I wouldn't worry about being self-taught, I think feeling self concious of your work not "hitting the mark" is something 99% of designers feel, it just comes with the territory of being a designer, as we all seem to be highly self critical! :D

I look forward to seeing some of your work and hearing more from you.
    Thanks, Greg

8. Skipper

Skipper Junior Member

Welcome to the forums, Comrade Warrengroom!

Make sure you add bold, italics, and a thick underline to your upercased warcries. It adds EMPHASIS.

I think you're going to fit right in. ;D RAAAAAHHHH!

` Skipper

9. bluecube

bluecube Member

Welcome to the club!!

RAAAAAHHHH!

10. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome Warren!