Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

What a quiet day, even last week was slow compared to normal, everyone must be winding down for Christmas (I know I am :icon_wink:), anyone else quiet at the mo?
  2. sweetums

sweetums Member

Our studio was pretty quite towards the end of last week and only had an odd job or 2 coming in so far today!
  3. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Well the phone is quiet but we now have the panicking people who ignored our mailings about Christmas cards/calendars etc. . . and we've got to do our own!
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

...not just me then, usually the phone rings all day, probably rang twice today. Oh well, might as well put the time to good use and do the jobs i've been putting off all year.
  5. NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed Member

We lost a harrods job, which I was grateful for, as I didn't fancy working over christmas. But instead I've been working flat out on other jobs. Although no doubt, they're jobs which the reps have decided to keep downstairs for 2 weeks, then give me a day to churn out 20 rolls of prints.
  6. londonprinting

londonprinting New Member

Well i've now loads of time now thanks to the Christmas break! WOOP WOOP :icon_biggrin: