• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Quiet in here tonight...

berry

Working late... got a big presentation on Wed morning. Been listening to Newcastle draw against Portsmouth. Bet the Toon will be quite tonight too! Going home now to see if the dog has ate my tea, or if the wife has put the bolt in. Please god, let there be a bottle of Aussie red in the house! Night all.

mrp2049

I think I'm just going to post a message in every forum or just start an argument... religion is usually a good place to start.

God doesnt exist...

P.S. I would like to point out, I am making a joke. Every other forum in the world ever any mention of religion starts an argument. I actually think this place might not be able to have an argument though!

I whole heartedly believe everyone has every right to believe in whatever they like.

C

chrismitchell

well i think you just had an argument with yourself there Mike, and you lost and won at the same time :lol:

C

chrismitchell

Otherwise known as the split personality side of all of us... the one that likes to argue with itself... and always wins.. or looses or both :)

mrp2049

the friendly side coming out again... we should start a mean thread, just you and me as we are the only ones talking to each other!