Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiet in here tonight...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Apr 27, 2009.

1. *tumbleweed*

2. berry

berry Active Member

Working late... got a big presentation on Wed morning. Been listening to Newcastle draw against Portsmouth. Bet the Toon will be quite tonight too! Going home now to see if the dog has ate my tea, or if the wife has put the bolt in. Please god, let there be a bottle of Aussie red in the house! Night all.

3. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Not so quiet now, if you wouldn't mind checking this out :p

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I finished this...

[​IMG]

the logo needs updating in the other thread, i have changed it to

5. nothing came through Michael :)

6. more *tumbleweed*

7. lolz, everyone is out looking for work...or is out...being unemployed...

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I think I'm just going to post a message in every forum or just start an argument... religion is usually a good place to start.

God doesnt exist...

P.S. I would like to point out, I am making a joke. Every other forum in the world ever any mention of religion starts an argument. I actually think this place might not be able to have an argument though!

I whole heartedly believe everyone has every right to believe in whatever they like.

9. well i think you just had an argument with yourself there Mike, and you lost and won at the same time :lol:

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

thanks chris! See this place brings out the friendly neutral side in all of us!

11. Otherwise known as the split personality side of all of us... the one that likes to argue with itself... and always wins.. or looses or both :)

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

i think i lost....

13. ahhhh well then you probably won too :)

14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

the friendly side coming out again... we should start a mean thread, just you and me as we are the only ones talking to each other!

15. ok done... :D

16. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

Been bus-ay seeing films to review. Saw Wolverine tuther day. Pretty good, all hairy and muscly and whatnot.

17. :lol: @ captainrage. I thought it was pretty dull to be honest :( but thats just me :)

18. captainrage

It indeed is JUST you.

19. It must be just me :p but then again i'm a comic geek :lol:

20. captainrage

So am I, only.. I'm not really a geek.. More of a fan.. atic.