• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Quiet in here today :(

Tom Sound

who's that ^^^ is that your imaginary friend Chris?

Do I look like Beck? What you been smoking?

You do remember how the last 'Quiet in here' thread panned out don't you?

(nod)

C

chrismitchell

yeah hence why this one was started :) ahhh the joys of chaos :D MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ps. not my imaginary friend at all :p as for smoking.. don't do it.. filthy habit :p

Tom Sound

well, I'd love to stay and add to the chaos but I've got to go out for a couple of hours.

I expect to see a thread full of tears by my return :D

:cheers:

C

chrismitchell

good on ya Onartis :D

well we've had the tears from "Tiny Tears Greg" :lol: so back to the crazy :D

Rhonda

Renniks, Ive seen that cat video it is hilarious. :lol:

So, has that big ash cloud effected anyone here's lives in anyway? Anyone see any ash-rain where they live? I would guess by now winds have blown away alot of it.

Tom Sound

Well I'm back and I'm a little disappointed there was only a small wimper from Greg the almighty and everyone seems to be getting on famously :D

However I'm delighted that it's slowly becoming a cat thread. Which simply has to include favourites such as

Melon Cat...

and of course, popular favourite Bat Cat Man

oh yeah (nod)

Tom Sound

Renniks said:
Not affected me, but quite a few people I know have had flights cancelled due to it

My car's pretty filthy, how annoying :mad: Bloody Labour government!

However, last night I popped into Iceland to buy a prawn ring and some profiteroles for my dinner only to be asked if I wanted Ashback by the cashier!

:rolleyes:

For our friends across the pond, (that means you Rhonda), Iceland is a popular frozen food store selling party food for b list celebrity parties as well as being a nation up in smoke

C

chrismitchell

Batcatman is fantastic :D :lol: welcome back Tom :D see things haven't self destructed just yet :p