Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quick question

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by NeonThunder, Nov 14, 2014.

1. NeonThunder

NeonThunder Active Member

some cock in there BMW has decided to park in my space at the building where i work. The space in question is a disabled one, i have this space because of my spinal problems. the cock in question has annoyed me and caused me problems as i've had to struggle getting out my car in the other tight spaces.

Now i was thinking of blocking him in and causing an inconvience as they have no blue badge on show and it's obviously parked there so not to get it scratched.

Is this acceptable? failing that i was going to print off a sign that just says 'your a cock' and stick it there windscreen.

Raymondsl likes this.
  2. NeonThunder

well with it being a struggle to get back in the car at the moment i resorted this. I realise there are grammar mistakes but it gets the point across! typed it out quick in annoyance
    [​IMG]

3. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]Oh man. That's one of my pet hates.

It's one thing taking a persons parking spot but a disabled one makes me fume.
    Totally unacceptable IMO.

If he does it again, key the f*cker.

NeonThunder likes this.
  4. You should have said on the letter "Hey mate, I made you a blue badge.... check your car door" and then just keyed it on.

NeonThunder and scotty like this.
  5. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

^^^LIKE^^^

6. NeonThunder

i had thought about printing off a blue square with the words twat on it lol

7. Hahaha. Do you know who owns the car? Or is it unlikely you'll ever meet this person. Could make for an interesting drama :p

8. NeonThunder

Don't know who it is, but i've not the registration so if it happens again which it might as there's a conference centre upstairs then. I shall be sending more messages to said person

9. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Buy a clamp, print a penalty notice with your number on. Charge him/her £90 to remove it. He/She won't do it again winner. With you new clamp you could then become a clamping lone ranger fighting parking crime!

NeonThunder likes this.
  10. NeonThunder

good idea, but clamping is now illegal.

11. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

NeonThunder likes this.