quick favour

griggs

hi guys new to the site and havent got the tools myself to do what i need. nothing too stressing just a bit of text would somebody be able to do me a name logo.

CHRISTOS ANTONIOU

in the same style as the attachment. a sin city font would do or any close to the attachment style
SI_logo.jpg

many thanks

griggs

Attachments

• SI_logo.jpg
    SI_logo.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi Griggs, Welcome to the forum. Why dont you head over to the introductions section and tell us abit about yourself?

As for your request, Im a little bit offended that a complete stranger would ask any designer to take the time to make a logo for free. Do you have a budget? Would you offer anything in return? Seems a little odd to me that your first ever post is a polite message asking for a favour.

Would you stop a stranger in the street and ask him to buy you a sandwich because your hungry and it will only take 2 minutes? Didn't think so.

I would suggest getting involved in the forum, making friends, contributing to the community and maybe in the future someone might do you a favour and give you a logo at a discounted price.

At the moment I dont see the appeal in why anyone should do this for you.

Well hopefully you take my advice and join in the community, its a great place to be full of helpful people. In no time at all im sure you would be able to make your own logo by listening and engaging with the regular DF users.

Im doing my best Typo, I was looking around for back up but the forums pretty quiet today so I had to go solo.

Back