Question about paper / card stock

cube

I'm puzzled. I'm in uni and I'd like to build a mock up of my packaging design, but I want a specific type of card to make the box (thick, non shiny rough texture). But I'd like to sample others too for my research. where do I go to order paper and card stocks? where are your favorites and most reliable? thanks

www.roberthorne.co.uk are one of the biggest paper suppliers in the business. If they cant provide you with samples and advice, no one can. I would perhaps forget to mention its a uni project though as theyre more likely to help out if they believe youre actually sourcing materials for a live job.

Or if you have no luck as Dave mentioned above, ask your course tutor...

Student Services -A limited range of samples is also available to students working on design and print related projects. Requests for these must all come via the course tutor, lecturer or teacher.For more details about these services, call us on 08457 44 33 22 or email [email protected]

Have you ever heard of GF Smith Papers?

A rep came to my uni and gave us a talk yesterday in fact!
They are brilliant! they do every type of paper in every kind of way/Print/colour/texture you can think of.
They aren't Cheap though unfortunately but well worth the price.
Check this out! It may come of use to you.

GF Smith

Back