Quark to InDesign

linziloop

This is just a quick question testing the water for something - do you think anyone would be interested in paying for a Quark to InDesign conversion service if it worked out cheaper than paying for the Markzware Q2ID software, or do most people have the ability to do it?

This is just a quick question testing the water for something - do you think anyone would be interested in paying for a Quark toInDesign conversion service if it worked out cheaper than paying for the Markzware Q2ID software, or do most people have the ability to do it?

Personally I've got the software, but haven't had much call for it. Had a client looking for a redux of a ten year old file (!) so had to get it once.

Might be a good shout as I reckon most folk won't use it regularly, but have the very odd occasion to use it, so could be a fruitful little service.

Good luck with it!

Yeah that's what i was thinking, people who maybe have an odd use for it but not enough to go and spend £350 or whatever on the software. I had some work from uni for example that i converted to InDesign and then updated for my portfolio, luckily i had the option to do it but there's no way i could have afforded the Markzware software in order to do that.

Hmmm.....ErroZero site is being built at the moment, might offer it on there.

Back