Quantity Surveyor Logo

thanks mcskillz, id not seen that before. After the feedback session I had with my client on Tuesday Ive moved back to more classic contemporary sans serif fonts like Univers but Im playing around with caps to make it look different from the exisiting banah logo, ill post an update soon!

Really nice work here Dave - The presentation is bang on and I would buy it (and im a cynical designery b*gger). The only think im not comfortable with are the 'a's - but that might be just me, it just unbalances it for some weird reason. Would love to see this is Gotham with nothing else changed becuase everything else is, well, bloody lovely. Regardless of my thoughts If I was your client Id be over the moon. Top.

Hi, may I just say what great work so far and it is nice to see the implementation. What I noticed was the "<" and ">" seem to feature in the 217 (in the 2 and 7) If you got the right font this could work nicely. You could maybe disattach the < and then have the curve for the 2 so it reads as a 2 but you can see the icon/symbol also.

I do hope that makes sense, but best of luck and hope your client likes this!

Back