Quality backlinks

webfab

Hello, I am starting SEO, but the real question that I want to know, is how do you find good
quality backlinks to help you boost your website ranking on search engine please?

Having a Google+ account will help as well, especially if you link your website to your 'author' section in Google+. Also set up a local business page on there that links to your website to show up in local searches in your area.

Guest post on blogs that are within your field or are complimentary to it (basically get yourself in front of a larger or different audience). Also, try sharing your content on Google+ communities. Don't spam and be sure what you're posting is relevant.

Write good original content, that is useful to people. People are more likely to share good informal content which would give you good back links.

I know this goes against everything that almost every SEO says but I believe that links have had their day and will soon count for much less than they do now. The current obsession with link building has led to a myriad of "link networks" and blogs inundated with spam comments. Google has always put an emphasis on quality but how can it continue to do this when its own recommendations lead to most of the internet being plagued by poor quality content generated for the purpose of a "link"?

One of my websites is currently at the top of Google's natural search results for our main and quite competitive keyword. The site has about 1000 links, nothing too high of quality (many were self generating) but we have excellent content and a properly tagged (META Tags and H1 etc) site. We also use social media more than ever before which seems to have helped give us a recent boost to the number 1 spot.

Hi there, it's all about branding in 2014! Branding is now King. However, one of the best link building strategy lists can be found on a blog, I recall it's called Point Blank SEO. Hope this helps. In fact, this reference is a good example of creating something that is worth linking to and sharing on the web as mentioned in another comment.

Last edited:
Back