Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proof - footballers ARE stupid

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by berry, Jan 6, 2009.

1. berry

berry Active Member

2. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Great find, what an idiot. :D

3. makemassair

makemassair Member

What a grade A tw*t. lol.

4. berry

berry Active Member

More Ameobi stupidity...
    Last Christmas we were in a Tesco's superstore in Kingston Park Newcastle. As we entered he pulled up in a huge Hummer or something big black and grotesque. He then parked literally on the pavement entrance about 2 feet from the doors entrance. His 20 foot mostronsity blocked the entrance ( which is huge) and people had to guide their trolleys gingerly past the car to enter and exit. I saw him with his girlfriend checking out the bread( he was dressed like a 7 foot Black Bling rapper.) Then a tannoy announcement came out. 'Would the owner of car registration SH0LA please return to your vehicle immediatly!' What a buffoon. Money and manners!

5. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

I'm actually not that surprised TBH, but I bet he may have been when they asked him to move it, lol.

6. makemassair

makemassair Member

He shops in Tesco?

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Finest range? :cool:

8. berry

berry Active Member

....most probably Microwave stuff.

I worked with one famous celebrity that has never ever used her kitchen! It's just for show.

9. tim

tim Senior Member

Actually, I'd say "PROOF: Newcastle footballers are stupid".

At least Man Utd players have the courtesy of parking in a proper space, even if they are a drunk.

10. berry

berry Active Member

They also know how to write of £150k cars in tunnels too!