Promotional items: What's your favourite?

What's your favourite promotional item?

• Lanyard (ribbon keyring thingy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USB sticks

• Badges

• Post-It notes

• Total voters
A wee Thursday poll: What has been your most favourite promotional item of recent times.

Favourite = useful, useless, funny, quirky, etc etc. Feel free to quantify your poll answer.

the pg tips monkey and the compare the meerkat cuddly toys (I want one but they never give me the cheapest prices:( )

I got one of the 'green' version of the pg tips monkeh's as my nan likes to drink tea :)

Big fan of Kid Robot. Completely bespoke and completely useless! Also, Compare the Market have seen the benefit of added incentive with their Meerkat toys offer.

I chose post its. Mostly because they are cheap and very useful in an office. USB sticks are awesome too. Both very useful things.

I got given some branded highlighters and haven't really used them as I had a set already. It's the same with pens and pencils, I've got loads of them!

However I have got some awesome promo items:
Dimmu Borgir jelly sweets. (look him up, it makes it more comical)
Fun Lovin' Criminals dice.
Blair Witch project candles
Weezer kazoo
Bloodhoung Gang condoms....

Thanks guys, will give it some thought. The promo items will indeed be for me, to raise some awareness of my services in Glasgow.

Branded johnnies... they'll go down a storm!

Can't beat a squeezy stress toy! Especially fun shaped ones. We have one of a fat man's belly in our office from Change4Life.

Someone told me the other day that umbrellas are the most likely promo item to be kept and used.

leelovesbikestoo said:
Thanks guys, will give it some thought. The promo items will indeed be for me, to raise some awareness of my services in Glasgow.

Branded johnnies... they'll go down a storm!

Showing your a trustworthy, safe company to deal with, with no hidden surprises :up:

Jimlad said:
When ISN'T a USB stick a handy item to have one more of?

I've got one shaped like a split screen camper van , the lights glow too, really cool. Till you plug it in and it crashes my mac, every time :D

Also most of the give aways tend to be fairly small capacity.

I voted pens, you can't beat a pen :up:

PG Tips monkey is definitely my favourite... maybe you can buy a load and change their t-shirt to one branded Vickers Creative...

USB is also a really good idea, really useful. Will you be giving these to current clients, contacted prospects, cold calls?

Back