Promoting your portfolio...

philjohns

Ok - How do you do it?

How do you promote your portfolio to get the visitors that you do?

Keywords? Google Adwords? Payed Banners? Link Exchange?.........

Its really about time i got more visits to my portfolio site, i offer seo for companies and have got them ranked high for what they want and consequently their visits have gone up too - however what do I need to do to get my own website more visits?

Phil

haha yeah, :D

you're a freelancer, and so if you do one good job, it'll follow on, and then from there, and then from there. surely, with the amount of work you've done you should know that!? lol

i have my own trademark "timmp" which has one other use by someone else as far as i know, in a crappy forum. only problem is google ask if i meant "timmy" "tim" "time" "tampons" and "tip", but if i reject all of those, it changes the normal listings completely. having tmpennington didnt work as there's Ty Pennington off Home Improvements, so he's in the top 15,000,000,000 results

The best way to get your visitors up is by submitting your site to CSS galleries. But I doubt that potential clients are browsing the galleries, it's other designers looking for inspiration.

:batman: = tampon :up:
PS: Ty Pennington has a television show called Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Yeah I totally forgot the name of the show, but it's a fun show to watch :D

and :batman: does not = tampon!!

Back